Hudson Bolduc

Hello Class! My name is Hudson Bolduc and I am a junior at UAF currently pursuing an interdisciplinary degree in horticulture management. I am very excited to take this course and hope to be able to take the foundational knowledge taught toward my future career in cultivation. I am currently the Garden and Greenhouse supervisor over at the princess hotel and lodge. We are growing several strains of lettuce, spicy mix, bokchoi, salanova, arugula, thyme, dill, parsley, garlic, tarragon, zucchini, basil, tomatoes, raspberries, strawberries, yellow gold potatoes, sunflowers, marigolds, peonies, and much more! All of the produce grown on the property is also taken to the kitchen and prepared for meals in the Edgewater Restaraunt. I am stoked to learn more of the proper terminology and language about how to describe and discuss plants and their root systems. Very excited to dive deeper into this course and start dissection as well!

One comment

1. Welcome Hudson! What a rewarding job, growing all these plants for the restaurant, and I am sure for other uses outdoors. Very nice! I hope the exposure to this class will advance your career and understanding of botany. Cheers, Steffi.

Comments are closed.