CSD Dichotomus Key (I think)

not done with note cards yet
1. Plant produces flowers

A   Single flower produced per stem . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Plant 3

a   Multiple flowers produced per stem

B.   Flowers contain petals . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Plant 2

B1.   Flowers do not contain petals (only stamens) . . . . . . . . . Plant 4

2.   Plant does not produce flowers . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Plant 1

Should work on the numbering I guess, but the concept is still there.

3 Comments

1. Thanks Craig, I guess you are submitting two assignments in one here. Let’s see your label information and then you will be good to go for this pressed voucher specimens. Wow, that looks like an elaborate press. The specimens look very nicely pressed, well done. You will only have to pick one for your label/ note card.

The key works, just remember for plant 4 it does show two types of catkins on the willow, one is the pistillate catkin (upper left and lower left, only pistils here) and one is the staminate catkin (lower right and lower middle, there only stamens are seen). Best, Steffi.

1. I will roger that and finish this evening, sorry was gone for a few days.
      The class has been an eye opener, I had no idea the detail that went into this, and the amount of information.

Comments are closed.