Taylor’s Dissections

(Sorry the photos are a little out of order.)

The last photo is yarrow. It is from the asteraceae family. It has a light sage smell, small white flowers, and green leaves. It reproduces by seeds, roots, and stems. It has 5 petals, 5 stamens, 2 carpels, and I was not able to find sepals or seeds but there is usually about 1600 seeds. The third photo is the prickly wild rose. It is from the rosaceae family. It has vines with lost of thorns, small green leaves, and small pink colored flowers. It reproduces by seeds. It has 5 petals, 5 sepals, and 6 seeds were found in the bud. The first photo is a Tomato plant. It is from the solanaceae family. It has small yellow flowers, green leaves, and long vines. It reproduces by seeds, roots, and vine clips. It has 5 petals, 5 sepals, 6 stamens, 4 carpels, and too many seeds to count (there is usually about 150-300+). The second photo is a radish. It is from the brassicaceae family. It has crunchy flesh, spicy taste, and medium sized green leaves. It reproduces by seeds, roots, and sometimes leaves. It has 4+ petals, 4 sepals, 6 stamens, and 2 carpels.

(I tried to upload more photos, but I was only able to get these four.)